NYCPM participates in the centralized processing service of the American Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine Application Service (AACPMAS).
All applicants for January and September admissions must do the following:
1. Using our new personalized microsite, interested applicants can begin by completing basic information via
the applicant portal.
2. Though your personalized webpage you’ll see the tab ‘How To Apply.’ This is where you’ll complete and submit an application online at www.e-aacpmas.org or use the printable version from www.aacpm.org/apply/apply.asp and submit to AACPMAS per their online instructions, and submit the applicable fee to AACPMAS.
3. Request final official transcripts of all prior postsecondary study directly from the registrar(s) of the institution(s) attended. Any course work still in progress at the time of application will require an additional transcript when completed.
4. Request three letters of recommendation or pre-health committee evaluation can be sent to Interfolio or Virtual Eval.
5. Upon invitation, attend an admissions interview. The interview visit will also serve as an opportunity to tour the College and Clinic and meet with faculty and students.
All hard copy materials must be submitted to the following address:
New York College of Podiatric Medicine
Office of Admissions and Enrollment Management
53 East 124th Street
New York, NY 10035-1940